Sunday, March 21, 2010

1 Month Old - Weekend Update

Nora is just over a month old already! I can't believe how fast time goes!

We have been crazy busy lately, and I am really feeling a need to get myself super organized. I'm learning that being a mom of two is fantastic, but busy, so I need to get things together to make remembering everything simpler.

This weekend was a lot of fun. My sister threw and amazing "Sprinkle" for Nora. We loved seeing friends and family and having yummy food. Nora got some really cute gifts, and we felt extremely loved and spoiled. It was fantastic.

Saturday night we had some great friends over for pizza and games. Sunday we had dinner with my parents and sisters family and now we are getting ready for a crazy week. Molly has her cardiologist appointment at the Children's Hospital on Wednesday, so I am looking forward to being through that so I can relax, well... as much as a mom ever relaxes, hehe. ;)

3 comments:

  1. She is so precious!

    I hope Molly's appt goes well! And I would love to move somewhere, although I am not sure I want it to be Michigan! :) Can't we find a place in the middle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture with her big blue eyes open. She is so adorable:):):)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man she is cute, that should be your birth announcement picture!

    ReplyDelete