Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick Update!

I just wanted to post a quick update on the girls. I know there are alot of family and friends who are wondering how everything is going.

We had our follow up appointments today for both Molly and Nora. Nora is doing FANTASTIC. It is so good to be out of the hospital and fever free. She is growing like a weed, and finally acting like herself again. All weekend she was very, very crabby. (They said the shots and virus could cause this). She was either sleeping or crying and nothing helped. But thankfully, as of yesterday she is back to her happy normal only "sometimes" crabby self. :) The doctor was very happy and said she is doing great.

Molly had a follow up to the fainting she had a month ago. She is fine, and hasn't had another episode. But since she has a heart murmur (she has since birth), she has to see a cardiologist next week. Nothing I am to worried about, the doctor is pretty sure it will still be no big deal, but better safe then sorry since she fainted.

Needless to say, we have had a lot of craziness over here lately and are definitely ready for some normal, fun time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. No breaks for you i guess! But at least it sounds like everythings ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Molly had a fainting spell (or maybe I forgot) and I also didn't know she has a heart murmur. Marlee does too. I am just hoping that it goes away soon! :)

    ReplyDelete