Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tip Tuesday! Rainbow Cupcakes!

I broke down and followed the trend, I've been seeing these AWESOME rainbow cupcakes being made by everyone right now for St. Patrick's Day. I thought they looked so fun, so I made some up since we were having one of my friends and her kids over today for lunch.

You can get the recipe at Family Fun, it really was super easy. All you need is a white cake mix and food coloring. You can add whip cream on top. I was planning to add this but ended up not, and they were still super good! (and 4 ww's points each for my fellow counters)

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping to make these tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I should go make a cake or some muffins...we haven't had anything like that for a while! :) Although mine won't be rainbowed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these today too. They were easy but wow they sure took some time huh! It was all worth it in the end though.

    ReplyDelete