Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rainbow Fleece Scarf!

When I saw this great idea over at Childmade, I got right on it... I mean, how could I not with such fun colors! I should have known I would get frustrated, since my sewing machine has issues with zig zag stitches, but I toughed it out to make this beauty for Miss Molly! The sewing job isn't getting any awards, lol, but if you had a good machine it would be pretty easy.
Check out this great tutorial for making one of your own. She even makes an adorable pot of gold for one end of the scarf! I was mad at my sewing machine by then, so Molly got 2 clouds. :)

2 comments:

  1. i saw this on her blog and thought it was so cute. I personally like the two clouds better. I feel your pain with the Machine. mine has been acting up too. I have so many projects that I want to do but with my machine it is hard. I love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOsh that is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete