Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Monday!

After a busy week with Tulip Time and Molly's last week of Preschool, we are back to a more normal schedule this week. So I'm looking forward to having a few nights to all eat together. :) Here is what we are planning:

Monday- Leftovers
Tuesday- Quick Taco Salad - YUM
Wednesday- "Healthified" Chicken and Broccoli
Thursday- Taco Sloppy Joes - So easy!
Friday- Tortilla Bake - Favorite
Saturday- Niece's Birthday Party!!!

For more great Menu Plans, visit orgjunkie.com and you can see all my old Menu Plans HERE.

2 comments:

  1. That tortilla bake sounds yummy! I think I am going to try it sometime this week, or the beginning of next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and did you realize you are having "tacos" 3 times this week??? :) That is totally something I would do! :)

    ReplyDelete